The rights of Persons with Disabilities are fulfilled in Mozambique, Niger, Somalia, South Sudan and Uganda
- Improved ability of people with disabilities to participate in local and national decision making
- Increased capacity of DPOs to influence local and national decision-making processes
- Improved inclusivity of Persons with Disabilities in decision-making processes, policies and services.
Brief Project background including achievements
- National Union of Disabled Persons of Uganda with support from Norwegian Association of Disabled is implementing a four-year project with the purpose of enhancing disability inclusive planning, budgeting and service delivery at national level and in the four districts of Kabale, Kibaale, Luweero and Ntungamo.
- The project targets Disabled Persons Organizations (DPOs), Civil Society Organizations, Government technocrats, Persons with Disabilities, Government technocrats and policy makers at national and local Government levels.