Improve the quality of life of persons with disabilities through inclusive
livelihoods and access to health care services in Kasese and Buvuma Districts
by December 2024
- Improved ability of persons with disabilities to earn sustainable
incomes during and post COVID 19 situations.
- Increased access on health, reproductive rights and Covid19 persons
with disabilities, youth and other members of the community.
- 3,000 beneficiaries enrolled in VSLA of which at least 1,800 are
Persons with Disabilities.
- 250 Persons with Disabilities will benefit from mobility and assistive
devices. In the VSLA groups formed at least 60% must be persons
with disabilities, 25% caretakers and 15% other community
members, this is intended to promote integration.
- Out of the total beneficiaries at least 54% shall be females and
- 25% of the total beneficiaries shall be youths who will benefit from
vocational skills training.